Notification of Acceptance
The abstract notification for oral presentations and poster presentations has been sent to the corresponding authors on January 24, 2017. The list of the accepted abstracts can be downloaded here.
If you haven't got any e-mail notification please contact us via e-mail: info(at)dpg2017.de
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- It is particular interest of the Annual Meeting of the DPG to foster interaction between different fields of physiology. Accordingly, the introduction and conclusion of oral presentations should be of sufficient clarity for a non-specialist audience.
- The duration of oral talks is supposed to be 10 min plus 5 min for questions and discussion. We kindly ask you to keep strictly to this time limit.
- The required technical equipment will be provided for Powerpoint presentations in each session room.
- We kindly ask you to submit your presentation in the Media Check room on a memory stick about 1,5 / 2 hours in advance of your presentation, at the latest, or the day before.
- Please note that a presentation from your laptop will NOT be possible (read carefully the detailed technical instructions for speakers)
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- It is particular interest of the Annual Meeting of the DPG to foster interaction between different fields of physiology. Accordingly, the introduction and conclusion of poster presentations should be of sufficient clarity for a non-specialist audience.
- Each poster presentation will be displayed for one day (on Thursday March 16/ Friday, March 17).
- Poster should be mounted on the day of presentation until ca. 11:00 a.m. and have to be removed directly after the end of the corresponding poster session; otherwise they will be removed by the organizers.
- There will be no guided poster tour but main authors are kindly requested to be present at their posters during the poster viewing session for discussions.
- One poster prize per poster session will be awarded and a member of the poster prize committee might inspect your poster during the poster viewing session
- The posters must be in DIN AO, upright format. It should not exceed the following dimensions: 85cm width, 119cm height.
- Please fix your poster on the poster panel marked with your poster permanent number. Fixing materials will be provided and distributed on-site.
- PLEASE NOTE!: The Poster Award Ceremony for both Thursday and Friday Poster Presentations will take place on Saturday, March 18, at 11:00 a.m., in the Main Lecture Hall (Hörsaal 3/4). Mark it on your agenda!